Join a fun and relaxed morning making a beautiful sun catcher using the copper foiled method of lead lighting to take home and hang in your favourite sunny window in your home.
Please wear closed in shoes.
The skills you will learn include:
- Choosing your pattern and the use of a light box
- Cutting and grinding the glass pieces of your pattern
- Applying copper foil to each piece of glass
- Fluxing and soldering your sun catcher
- Cleaning of your sun catcher
- Maximum number of 4 persons per workshop allowing plenty of time for one-on-one tuition
- Workshops run for approximately 4 hours
- Includes all glass and materials needed to make your very own sun catcher
- Includes use of all tools required to make your sun catcher
- Morning tea - please let us know of any dietry requirements ie gluten free
Workshops not suitable for pregnant woman or children under the age of 13
Workshop: Copper Foil Method of Leadlighting - WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY
- Payment is due at time of booking your workshop. If you have not joined PayPal please contact me for alternate payment methods.
- Booking fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to a later date or very happy for you to send a friend in your place.
- In the event that the workshop is cancelled by Leadlight By Linda due to illness or unforseen circumstances then a full refund will be given if you are unable to attend a future workshop.
- Please wear fully enclosed shoes for safety reasons.
- Please let us know if you have any dietry requirements for catering morning/afternoon tea.
- Lead light workshops are not suitable for pregant woman or children under the age of 13. Any children under the age of 18 wishing to book must be accompanied by a paying adult.